Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Job at Greenlife Pharmaceutical Ltd

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE OUR ACCOUNTANT?
We are a leading pharmaceutical company in need of a qualified candidate to fill the position of:

Head Finance / Account
Qualification
* B.Sc./HND in Accounting, Master degree and ICAN membership are added advantage
* 5 years post qualification work experience
* Ensure accurate reporting of company financial transaction
* Coordinate the management of receivables and payable accounts
* Fixed Asset Management and preparation of Budgets/Budgeting Control
* Tax management and liaison with relevant tax entry
* Ability tro use Tally Accounting package or any other accounting package is an advantage
* Must be able to work with minimum supervision and have sound analytical skills
* Must be hard working and honest

Interested candidates should apply by sending an updated CV within one week to

The Human Resources/Admin Manager
Greenlife Pharmaceutical Ltd
No. 2 Bank-Lane,
Off Town Planning Road,
Ilupeju, Lagos State
Or email: greenlife2001@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Enclosed is my resume in response to your company seeking to employ fresh graduate trainess. I am excited about this opportunity and highly regard your customer care and services.
    In addition to my intrest in your company, I have a good background in management that will contribute to my success in your company.
    I have worked as a staff in queens secondary school, Enugu during my N.Y.S.C programme.[26 august,2008 – 25 august, 2009].
    I believe that the combination of my organization skill, Bachelor of Science in Chemistry degree would allow me to make a valuable contribution to your company.
    I look forward to hearing from you, my phone number is 08063501275 and my Email address is melroseshols@yahoo.com.
    Thank you for your time and consideration.

    Sincerely,
    Adelowotan olusola.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a reply

MyJobMag, Latest Jobs in Nigeria